We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA), Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 seek to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain such as Companies House data.
Quarrystore is happy to provide the following GDPR information:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
• Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
• To meet our contractual commitments to you.
• To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
• If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
During your relationship with Quarrystore we may need to pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Quarrystore requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR. Quarrystore do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the Company without your consent. However, Quarrystore may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The Company may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its clients and/or the wider community.
Quarrystore will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed after the transaction or contract has completed in order to meet any legal obligations. Full details can be found in our Data Retention Policy and this is available upon request.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any point whilst Quarrystore is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that the Company refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
QUARRYSTORE AT YOUR REQUEST CAN CONFIRM WHAT INFORMATION IT HOLDS ABOUT YOU AND HOW IT IS PROCESSED
You can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Quarrystore) that has determined how and why to process your data.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Quarrystore or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
TO ACCESS WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS HELD, IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED
Quarrystore will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
A copy of your driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Quarrystore is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
Full details are available via our Subject Access Request policy which is available upon request.
All requests should be made to the [DPO EMAIL] or by phoning [TEL] or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Quarrystore or its partners, you have the right to complain to the Company’s Data Protection Officer. If you do not get a response within 30 days’ you can complain to the ICO.
The details for each of these contacts are:
The Data Protection Officer
116 Moorfields Rd,
028 2589 2843
Information Commissioner's Office
14 Cromac Place
Tel: 028 9027 8757 or 0303 123 1114